High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
Brighton went on a big run in the second quarter and was able to hold off a second-half charge by the Lancers to pick up the victory. Lindsey Johnson netted a team-high 18 points and Maddy Chin contributed 14 more in the win. Despite the tough loss, Jaden Anderson's 21-point performance led all scorers for the Lancers.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Police break silence about controversial...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1