High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
Brighton went on a big run in the second quarter and was able to hold off a second-half charge by the Lancers to pick up the victory. Lindsey Johnson netted a team-high 18 points and Maddy Chin contributed 14 more in the win. Despite the tough loss, Jaden Anderson's 21-point performance led all scorers for the Lancers.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1