High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
South Sevier took a commanding 22-6 in the opening quarter to set the bar for the rest of the game. Briel Chrisolm scored 18 points with three treys. Shantae Dustin and Marcie Parsons combined for 24.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Police break silence about controversial...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 14
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1