High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 17 -19 (89.5%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 1 -5 (20.0%)
Skyler Argyle and McKay Jarman combined for 21 points, and Rich calmly skipped past Altamont on the road in the region victory. The Rebels improved to 12-1 on the season.
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1