High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 17 -19 (89.5%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 1 -5 (20.0%)
Skyler Argyle and McKay Jarman combined for 21 points, and Rich calmly skipped past Altamont on the road in the region victory. The Rebels improved to 12-1 on the season.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1