High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 16 -24 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 10 -24 (41.7%)
Lehi took a commanding lead out of halftime. Tanner Nygren had a game-high 19 points with one trey. Jake Barnes added 16 with six points from beyond the arc.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1