High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -45 (42.2%) Free-throws: 22 -34 (64.7%)
Field goals: 18 -54 (33.3%) Free-throws: 10 -14 (71.4%)
Brekkott Champman totaled 26 points, 10 rebounds, and six blocks to lead the Royals on the road. Blake Lamb added 15 points and six boards while Chase DeBoer added 10 points and two boards.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1