High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 6 -13 (46.2%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 14 -18 (77.8%)
Michael Roberts led the Beavers with 19 points, and the visitors escaped with a win in part due to a 20-9 third quarter run. Jeffrey Robison scored 30 points for Millard in the loss.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1