High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 16 -19 (84.2%)
Desert Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Max Schreiner led Springville with 18 points, while Max Terry added 11 points to help the Red Devils slip past Desert HIlls in the Ken Robinson Classic. Springville capitalized on a 20-11 fourth quarter run to pick up the victory.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1