High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 18 -22 (81.8%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 9 -11 (81.8%)
Copper Hills' Preston Sanchez scored 19 points, including one 3-pointer to lead his team to the win. Tanner Monson, of the Beetdiggers, put up a valiant effort with 24 points, including four 3-pointers.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1