High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 18 -22 (81.8%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 9 -11 (81.8%)
Copper Hills' Preston Sanchez scored 19 points, including one 3-pointer to lead his team to the win. Tanner Monson, of the Beetdiggers, put up a valiant effort with 24 points, including four 3-pointers.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1