High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 18 -22 (81.8%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 9 -11 (81.8%)
Copper Hills' Preston Sanchez scored 19 points, including one 3-pointer to lead his team to the win. Tanner Monson, of the Beetdiggers, put up a valiant effort with 24 points, including four 3-pointers.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...