High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 18 -22 (81.8%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 9 -11 (81.8%)
Copper Hills' Preston Sanchez scored 19 points, including one 3-pointer to lead his team to the win. Tanner Monson, of the Beetdiggers, put up a valiant effort with 24 points, including four 3-pointers.
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 8
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 8
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Skyline's big... 2
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1