High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 18 -22 (81.8%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 9 -11 (81.8%)
Copper Hills' Preston Sanchez scored 19 points, including one 3-pointer to lead his team to the win. Tanner Monson, of the Beetdiggers, put up a valiant effort with 24 points, including four 3-pointers.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1