High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 18 -22 (81.8%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 9 -11 (81.8%)
Copper Hills' Preston Sanchez scored 19 points, including one 3-pointer to lead his team to the win. Tanner Monson, of the Beetdiggers, put up a valiant effort with 24 points, including four 3-pointers.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Injured Tyler Haws could play when BYU hosts...
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on...
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...