High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 31 -54 (57.4%) Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 15 -55 (27.3%) Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Porter Hawkins, Zac Hoffman and Preston Sanchez each scored 12 points for Copper Hills, as the visitors enjoyed an early victory to cruise past Tooele in a lopsided manner.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1