High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|Gig Harbor, Wash.||16||14||11||20||61|
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Gig Harbor, Wash. totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 3 -3 (100.0%)
Trevor Hoffman made both of his free-throws with eight seconds remaining to help Copper Hills narrowly defeat Gig Harbor, Wash. in the championship game of the San Diego Surf N' Slam tournament. Preston Sanchez was named the MVP of the tournament.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 8
- Red and Blue Recruits: Utah's JUCO line... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 2
- High school football: Brighton, Jordan... 1
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1