High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|Gig Harbor, Wash.||16||14||11||20||61|
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Gig Harbor, Wash. totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 3 -3 (100.0%)
Trevor Hoffman made both of his free-throws with eight seconds remaining to help Copper Hills narrowly defeat Gig Harbor, Wash. in the championship game of the San Diego Surf N' Slam tournament. Preston Sanchez was named the MVP of the tournament.
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- 'Somebody knows what happened,' daughter...
- Utah came first for Rep. Jim Matheson, but...
- Bingham nearly topples undefeated Florida...