High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|Gig Harbor, Wash.||16||14||11||20||61|
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Gig Harbor, Wash. totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 3 -3 (100.0%)
Trevor Hoffman made both of his free-throws with eight seconds remaining to help Copper Hills narrowly defeat Gig Harbor, Wash. in the championship game of the San Diego Surf N' Slam tournament. Preston Sanchez was named the MVP of the tournament.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2