High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|Gig Harbor, Wash.||16||14||11||20||61|
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Gig Harbor, Wash. totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 3 -3 (100.0%)
Trevor Hoffman made both of his free-throws with eight seconds remaining to help Copper Hills narrowly defeat Gig Harbor, Wash. in the championship game of the San Diego Surf N' Slam tournament. Preston Sanchez was named the MVP of the tournament.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...