High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -43 (39.5%) Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 21 -41 (51.2%) Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
McKay Johnson had a double-double of 26 points and 10 rebounds to lead the Vikings in the home victory over Highland. In the loss, Henry Morris contributed 23 points, including six 3-pointers.
|BUTLER , McKay||5||4||2|
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 39
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1