High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -43 (39.5%) Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 21 -41 (51.2%) Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
McKay Johnson had a double-double of 26 points and 10 rebounds to lead the Vikings in the home victory over Highland. In the loss, Henry Morris contributed 23 points, including six 3-pointers.
|BUTLER , McKay||5||4||2|
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Steve Nash fans among Utah Jazz saddened by...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2