High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -43 (39.5%) Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 21 -41 (51.2%) Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
McKay Johnson had a double-double of 26 points and 10 rebounds to lead the Vikings in the home victory over Highland. In the loss, Henry Morris contributed 23 points, including six 3-pointers.
|BUTLER , McKay||5||4||2|
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...