High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -43 (39.5%) Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 21 -41 (51.2%) Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
McKay Johnson had a double-double of 26 points and 10 rebounds to lead the Vikings in the home victory over Highland. In the loss, Henry Morris contributed 23 points, including six 3-pointers.
|BUTLER , McKay||5||4||2|
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall,...
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 18
- High school football: Bingham blasts... 10
- High school sports: Friday's football... 2
- High school football: Desert Hills... 2
- National high school basketball... 2
- Friday night lights central: Scores,... 1
- High school football: Missed field goal... 1
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 1