High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -43 (39.5%) Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 21 -41 (51.2%) Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
McKay Johnson had a double-double of 26 points and 10 rebounds to lead the Vikings in the home victory over Highland. In the loss, Henry Morris contributed 23 points, including six 3-pointers.
|BUTLER , McKay||5||4||2|
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1