High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -28 (50.0%) Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Richfield lit up the first half, outscoring Kanab 30-15. Jaylon Steck led the way with 20 points with two 3-pointers. Brandon Willardson added 12 also with two 3-pointers.
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Dick Harmon: 5 former BYU quarterbacks could...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 6
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2