High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -28 (50.0%) Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Richfield lit up the first half, outscoring Kanab 30-15. Jaylon Steck led the way with 20 points with two 3-pointers. Brandon Willardson added 12 also with two 3-pointers.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1