High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -28 (50.0%) Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Richfield lit up the first half, outscoring Kanab 30-15. Jaylon Steck led the way with 20 points with two 3-pointers. Brandon Willardson added 12 also with two 3-pointers.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2