High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 8 -8 (100.0%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Alta shutdown Highland in the first quarter outscoring them 28-12. Zach Rollins led the Hawks with 18 points and four treys. Trevor Hill added 11 points and grabbed nine rebounds.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1