High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -49 (46.9%) Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Field goals: 23 -47 (48.9%) Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Syracuse used a 18-point tear in the second quarter to slip past Layton in region play. Josh Thalman finished with a monstrous double-double of 14 points and 15 rebounds to power the home team.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1