High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -49 (46.9%) Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Field goals: 23 -47 (48.9%) Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Syracuse used a 18-point tear in the second quarter to slip past Layton in region play. Josh Thalman finished with a monstrous double-double of 14 points and 15 rebounds to power the home team.
- High school football: Defense, big plays pave...
- High school football: Timpview overcomes...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 33
- High school football: Bingham defense... 12
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- High school football: American Fork's... 10
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 8
- High school football: Defense, big... 7
- High school football: Timpview... 7
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 5