High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -49 (46.9%) Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Field goals: 23 -47 (48.9%) Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Syracuse used a 18-point tear in the second quarter to slip past Layton in region play. Josh Thalman finished with a monstrous double-double of 14 points and 15 rebounds to power the home team.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6