High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -49 (46.9%) Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Field goals: 23 -47 (48.9%) Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Syracuse used a 18-point tear in the second quarter to slip past Layton in region play. Josh Thalman finished with a monstrous double-double of 14 points and 15 rebounds to power the home team.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1