High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 20 -23 (87.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Free-throws: 17 -26 (65.4%)
Layton opened the second half on a 17-7 run to get back in the game and pull off the comeback win on the road. Mike Hibbert led the Lancers with 20 points while Jarriesse Blackmon added 14 more to power the away team. Preston Sanchez netted a game-high 21 points for the Grizzlies in the loss.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1