High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -16 (93.8%)
Jaxton Anderson and Tyler Brimhall combined for 46 points and five 3-pointers to power Logan over Provo. Hunter Bailey's 17-point performance led the way for the Bulldogs in the loss.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1