High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 22 -28 (78.6%)
Spencer Curtis recored a double-double for Lone Peak, recording 13 points with 14 rebounds in the lopsided win over Riverton. T.J. Haws and Zach Frampton combined for 29 points in the win.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1