High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 22 -28 (78.6%)
Spencer Curtis recored a double-double for Lone Peak, recording 13 points with 14 rebounds in the lopsided win over Riverton. T.J. Haws and Zach Frampton combined for 29 points in the win.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1