High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 22 -28 (78.6%)
Spencer Curtis recored a double-double for Lone Peak, recording 13 points with 14 rebounds in the lopsided win over Riverton. T.J. Haws and Zach Frampton combined for 29 points in the win.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 23
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3