High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 22 -28 (78.6%)
Spencer Curtis recored a double-double for Lone Peak, recording 13 points with 14 rebounds in the lopsided win over Riverton. T.J. Haws and Zach Frampton combined for 29 points in the win.
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- What consumers need to know about chip...
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State all...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?