High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -48 (31.2%) Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Field goals: 21 -48 (43.8%) Free-throws: 12 -14 (85.7%)
McKay Johnson had 19 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Vikings in the win over Riverton. In the loss, Brandon Sly contributed 15 points and six rebounds for the Silverwolves.
|BUTLER , McKay||6||2||1||2||1|
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1