High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -22 (54.5%) Free-throws: 8 -20 (40.0%)
Field goals: 35 -63 (55.6%) Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Tyce Barney knocked in a game-best 29 points with nine rebounds and five steals to lead the Bobcats in the high-scoring victory. Trey Barney added 13 points and seven boards in the win.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 39
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1