High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -22 (54.5%) Free-throws: 8 -20 (40.0%)
Field goals: 35 -63 (55.6%) Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Tyce Barney knocked in a game-best 29 points with nine rebounds and five steals to lead the Bobcats in the high-scoring victory. Trey Barney added 13 points and seven boards in the win.
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1