High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mountain Crest totals
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 16 -20 (80.0%)
Layton completely dominated and controlled the second half as the Lancers pulled away to defeat Mountain Crest. Jarriesse Blackmon recorded a double-double with 16 points and 11 boards, while Mike Hibbert added a game-high 20 points and nine rebounds in the lopsided win.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1