High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -12 (91.7%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 4 -5 (80.0%)
Brighton ended the first half on a 21-7 run to take a commanding lead at the break and held on in the second half to pick up the victory over Hunter. Brock Miller set the pace for the Bengals with a team-high 20 points and four treys, while Osa Masina chipped in 15 more. Noah Togiai erupted for a game-high 31 points and four 3-pointers in the loss.
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1