High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -12 (91.7%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 4 -5 (80.0%)
Brighton ended the first half on a 21-7 run to take a commanding lead at the break and held on in the second half to pick up the victory over Hunter. Brock Miller set the pace for the Bengals with a team-high 20 points and four treys, while Osa Masina chipped in 15 more. Noah Togiai erupted for a game-high 31 points and four 3-pointers in the loss.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1