High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -12 (91.7%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 4 -5 (80.0%)
Brighton ended the first half on a 21-7 run to take a commanding lead at the break and held on in the second half to pick up the victory over Hunter. Brock Miller set the pace for the Bengals with a team-high 20 points and four treys, while Osa Masina chipped in 15 more. Noah Togiai erupted for a game-high 31 points and four 3-pointers in the loss.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 21
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1