High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 18 -23 (78.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Woods Cross was hot from beyond the arc with eight 3-pointers. Luke Jowers led in scoring with 23 points and two treys.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1