High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 18 -23 (78.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Woods Cross was hot from beyond the arc with eight 3-pointers. Luke Jowers led in scoring with 23 points and two treys.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1