High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Bingham scored three runs in the bottom of the sixth inning to overcome a three run deficit. Layton knotted things at 3-3 on Quentin Marcelin's three-run bomb in the fifth, but in the end the Miners capitalized on costly mistakes. In the sixth, an overthrown pickoff attempt at second base ultimately brought home the winning run and propelled Bingham to its second state championship in three years.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...