High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Bingham scored three runs in the bottom of the sixth inning to overcome a three run deficit. Layton knotted things at 3-3 on Quentin Marcelin's three-run bomb in the fifth, but in the end the Miners capitalized on costly mistakes. In the sixth, an overthrown pickoff attempt at second base ultimately brought home the winning run and propelled Bingham to its second state championship in three years.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents