High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Bingham scored three runs in the bottom of the sixth inning to overcome a three run deficit. Layton knotted things at 3-3 on Quentin Marcelin's three-run bomb in the fifth, but in the end the Miners capitalized on costly mistakes. In the sixth, an overthrown pickoff attempt at second base ultimately brought home the winning run and propelled Bingham to its second state championship in three years.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- New temple presidents
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...