High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Bingham scored three runs in the bottom of the sixth inning to overcome a three run deficit. Layton knotted things at 3-3 on Quentin Marcelin's three-run bomb in the fifth, but in the end the Miners capitalized on costly mistakes. In the sixth, an overthrown pickoff attempt at second base ultimately brought home the winning run and propelled Bingham to its second state championship in three years.
- New mission presidents
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- One thing that changed my view of marriage...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- National experts weigh in on the BYU Cougars'...
- Rock On: Next Utah college coach to leave is ...