High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Bingham scored three runs in the bottom of the sixth inning to overcome a three run deficit. Layton knotted things at 3-3 on Quentin Marcelin's three-run bomb in the fifth, but in the end the Miners capitalized on costly mistakes. In the sixth, an overthrown pickoff attempt at second base ultimately brought home the winning run and propelled Bingham to its second state championship in three years.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...