High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 | 4A first round | Played at Salem Hills
Taylor Snyder smacked a three-run homer to break the tie in the sixth inning, and Salem Hills held on to take the first round victory. Snyder finished with five RBIs on the night.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...