High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013 | 2A first round | Played at Spanish Fork Complex
Millard scattered 16 hits and scored 17 runs in the first three innings to pick up the first-round victory over Altamont. Meagan Dearden earned the win from the circle and hit a home run to power the Eagles.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- New mission presidents
- 5 underrated Disney movies