High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013 | 2A first round | Played at Spanish Fork Complex
Millard scattered 16 hits and scored 17 runs in the first three innings to pick up the first-round victory over Altamont. Meagan Dearden earned the win from the circle and hit a home run to power the Eagles.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...