High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013 | 2A first round | Played at Spanish Fork Complex
Millard scattered 16 hits and scored 17 runs in the first three innings to pick up the first-round victory over Altamont. Meagan Dearden earned the win from the circle and hit a home run to power the Eagles.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters BYU's...
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...