High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013 | 2A first round | Played at Spanish Fork Complex
Millard scattered 16 hits and scored 17 runs in the first three innings to pick up the first-round victory over Altamont. Meagan Dearden earned the win from the circle and hit a home run to power the Eagles.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church announces publication of the...
- 20 things I wish I had known before having...
- Heavy rains slam Davis County, cause...
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Young man eager to serve LDS mission bears...
- Why the message behind 'The Book of...
- Morning links: Former BYU player Paul Lasike...
- ‘Ambushed’ officer: God told me...