High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013 | 2A first round | Played at Spanish Fork Complex
Millard scattered 16 hits and scored 17 runs in the first three innings to pick up the first-round victory over Altamont. Meagan Dearden earned the win from the circle and hit a home run to power the Eagles.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lawmakers to rehash Utah's stillbirth law due...
- Video: Man uses 'random acts of pasta' to...
- Ezekiel Ansah unveils his Turkey Dance...
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- BYU football: Cougar defense confident it can...
- The Clean Cut: David Archuleta sings 'If the...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...