High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013 | 2A first round | Played at Spanish Fork Complex
Millard scattered 16 hits and scored 17 runs in the first three innings to pick up the first-round victory over Altamont. Meagan Dearden earned the win from the circle and hit a home run to power the Eagles.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...