High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Rich - McKay Jarman 10 run (kick failed)
Rich - McKay Jarman 2 run (kick failed)
Rich - Ben Groll 2 run (kick failed)
Cache Sabey scored his first touchdown on a 47-yard run with time running down in the second quarter. McKay Jarman had a 65-yard rush into the end zone also getting the 2-point conversion.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1