High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Rich - McKay Jarman 10 run (kick failed)
Rich - McKay Jarman 2 run (kick failed)
Rich - Ben Groll 2 run (kick failed)
Cache Sabey scored his first touchdown on a 47-yard run with time running down in the second quarter. McKay Jarman had a 65-yard rush into the end zone also getting the 2-point conversion.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- New mission presidents
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6