High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Rich - McKay Jarman 10 run (kick failed)
Rich - McKay Jarman 2 run (kick failed)
Rich - Ben Groll 2 run (kick failed)
Cache Sabey scored his first touchdown on a 47-yard run with time running down in the second quarter. McKay Jarman had a 65-yard rush into the end zone also getting the 2-point conversion.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1