High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Uintah - Tyson Colton 23 run (run failed)
Ben Lomond - Jonathan Gross 4 run (kick failed)
The Utes jumped out to an early lead and the cruised to the 3AA North victory. Braxton Coonis completed 14 of 19 passes for 220 yards and three touchdowns; Tyson Colton had 69 yards and three TDs on nine rushes; and Dylan Hanks had 13 total tackles and a 15-yard fumble recovery for a touchdown for Uintah.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1