High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -52 (34.6%) Free-throws: 9 -16 (56.2%)
Field goals: 14 -41 (34.1%) Free-throws: 26 -30 (86.7%)
The Bobcats earned fifth-place with their win over the Buffaloes. They were led by junior Tyce Barney who scored 21 points, earned 11 rebounds and had three steals. Dalan Bennett added 17 points and four rebounds.
The Buffaloes were led by Kobe Shatto, who scored eight points, and Colby Spencer, who scored nine points in the loss that gives Valley seventh place.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1