High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -52 (34.6%) Free-throws: 9 -16 (56.2%)
Field goals: 14 -41 (34.1%) Free-throws: 26 -30 (86.7%)
The Bobcats earned fifth-place with their win over the Buffaloes. They were led by junior Tyce Barney who scored 21 points, earned 11 rebounds and had three steals. Dalan Bennett added 17 points and four rebounds.
The Buffaloes were led by Kobe Shatto, who scored eight points, and Colby Spencer, who scored nine points in the loss that gives Valley seventh place.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1