High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 17 -24 (70.8%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
The Rebels capture third place behind John Acree's 14 points and seven rebounds and Skyler Argyle's 14 points and eight rebounds.
The Buckaroos were led by Jake Duncan, who scored 10 points and grabbed five rebounds.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- Peavler: Why the UConn game won't be a repeat...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 21
- High school football: Bingham blasts... 10
- High school sports: Friday's football... 2
- High school football: Desert Hills... 2
- National high school basketball... 2
- Friday night lights central: Scores,... 1
- High school football: Missed field goal... 1
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 1