High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 17 -24 (70.8%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
The Rebels capture third place behind John Acree's 14 points and seven rebounds and Skyler Argyle's 14 points and eight rebounds.
The Buckaroos were led by Jake Duncan, who scored 10 points and grabbed five rebounds.
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders weigh in...
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball...
- Morning links: BYU gets a new commitment;...
- Dick Harmon: Who's going to follow... 17
- Morning links: SI features Frank... 11
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 8
- High school softball: 5A/4A state... 5
- High school boys soccer: 5A/4A state... 2
- High school track: Final top... 1
- High school baseball: Bingham's bats... 1
- High school baseball: Bingham edges... 1