High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 17 -24 (70.8%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
The Rebels capture third place behind John Acree's 14 points and seven rebounds and Skyler Argyle's 14 points and eight rebounds.
The Buckaroos were led by Jake Duncan, who scored 10 points and grabbed five rebounds.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 14
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4