High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 17 -24 (70.8%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
The Rebels capture third place behind John Acree's 14 points and seven rebounds and Skyler Argyle's 14 points and eight rebounds.
The Buckaroos were led by Jake Duncan, who scored 10 points and grabbed five rebounds.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: East's Ula... 26
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 10
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 8
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 7
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 4