High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 17 -24 (70.8%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
The Rebels capture third place behind John Acree's 14 points and seven rebounds and Skyler Argyle's 14 points and eight rebounds.
The Buckaroos were led by Jake Duncan, who scored 10 points and grabbed five rebounds.
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2