High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 17 -24 (70.8%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
The Rebels capture third place behind John Acree's 14 points and seven rebounds and Skyler Argyle's 14 points and eight rebounds.
The Buckaroos were led by Jake Duncan, who scored 10 points and grabbed five rebounds.
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1