High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -67 (35.8%) Free-throws: 21 -24 (87.5%)
Field goals: 19 -52 (36.5%) Free-throws: 33 -48 (68.8%)
The Tigers and Bobcats started Friday's consolation games with a barn-burner with top-ranked Panguitch coming back to defeat the Tigers in overtime. The Bobcats were led by Tyce Barney, who scored 24 points, and Dalan Bennett, who added 20 points.
The win means Panguitch will play for fifth place Saturday at 1:30 p.m..
The Tigers were led by Demont Nay, who scored 17 points, Monte Clyde, who added 16 points and 10 rebounds for the game's only double-double, and Bailey Hogan, who added 12 points.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents