High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -67 (35.8%) Free-throws: 21 -24 (87.5%)
Field goals: 19 -52 (36.5%) Free-throws: 33 -48 (68.8%)
The Tigers and Bobcats started Friday's consolation games with a barn-burner with top-ranked Panguitch coming back to defeat the Tigers in overtime. The Bobcats were led by Tyce Barney, who scored 24 points, and Dalan Bennett, who added 20 points.
The win means Panguitch will play for fifth place Saturday at 1:30 p.m..
The Tigers were led by Demont Nay, who scored 17 points, Monte Clyde, who added 16 points and 10 rebounds for the game's only double-double, and Bailey Hogan, who added 12 points.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 21
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2