High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 20 -37 (54.1%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -26 (50.0%)
Wayne held a 12-point lead after the first half which St. Joseph cut to five after the third quarter. Wayne was clutch in the fourth quarter, however, as it extended its lead back to 10 and picked up the win. Ty Rees was outstanding for Wayne as he scored 32 points and hit two three-pointers.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas