High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 20 -37 (54.1%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -26 (50.0%)
Wayne held a 12-point lead after the first half which St. Joseph cut to five after the third quarter. Wayne was clutch in the fourth quarter, however, as it extended its lead back to 10 and picked up the win. Ty Rees was outstanding for Wayne as he scored 32 points and hit two three-pointers.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Peavler: 3 is a magic number for BYU after...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 48
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1