High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 20 -37 (54.1%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -26 (50.0%)
Wayne held a 12-point lead after the first half which St. Joseph cut to five after the third quarter. Wayne was clutch in the fourth quarter, however, as it extended its lead back to 10 and picked up the win. Ty Rees was outstanding for Wayne as he scored 32 points and hit two three-pointers.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president