High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 20 -37 (54.1%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -26 (50.0%)
Wayne held a 12-point lead after the first half which St. Joseph cut to five after the third quarter. Wayne was clutch in the fourth quarter, however, as it extended its lead back to 10 and picked up the win. Ty Rees was outstanding for Wayne as he scored 32 points and hit two three-pointers.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- 5 underrated Disney movies