High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 20 -37 (54.1%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -26 (50.0%)
Wayne held a 12-point lead after the first half which St. Joseph cut to five after the third quarter. Wayne was clutch in the fourth quarter, however, as it extended its lead back to 10 and picked up the win. Ty Rees was outstanding for Wayne as he scored 32 points and hit two three-pointers.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment, commits...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 29
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5