High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -55 (34.5%) Free-throws: 20 -26 (76.9%)
Field goals: 19 -50 (38.0%) Free-throws: 8 -18 (44.4%)
The fourth-ranked Rebels defeated the fifth-ranked Miners with a total team effort. They were led by McKay Jarman, who scored 17 points and 11 rebounds, while John Acree added 12 points, six rebounds and three steals.
The Miners were led by Travis Green and McKade Holman, each of whom scored 11 points and grabbed six rebounds in the loss.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1