High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -55 (34.5%) Free-throws: 20 -26 (76.9%)
Field goals: 19 -50 (38.0%) Free-throws: 8 -18 (44.4%)
The fourth-ranked Rebels defeated the fifth-ranked Miners with a total team effort. They were led by McKay Jarman, who scored 17 points and 11 rebounds, while John Acree added 12 points, six rebounds and three steals.
The Miners were led by Travis Green and McKade Holman, each of whom scored 11 points and grabbed six rebounds in the loss.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- High school football: East's Ula... 35
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 18
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 17
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 12
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4